Sunday, August 24, 2014

Korea Trip Day 4: Jeju Hallasan Mt & Hallim Park

01
Day 4 of our Korea Trip and we are still at Jeju Island!
Wake up real early this morning for hiking!

Hallasan 한라산
One of the three main mountains of South Korea.
02
03
04
Hallasan is in the middle of Jeju Island and it took out most of the island
or it's actually the whole island.
It's actually a volcano.
05
06
It's spring but we found some ice on the way up.
07
08
Love hiking.
It allow me to keep my mind clear and enjoy the whole scenery.
A scenery which you can't see it in Singapore.
09
Resting point half way up.
10
It's really tiring as you don't know when will this end.
I got 2 Singapore aunty behind me.
11
It's really endless.
That is still not the end of it.
So we give up here and guess what.
I regret not going all the way up after I watch Dad Where Are You Going?
Never mind, I will get to the top if i ever go to Jeju again.
12
Nice View.
13
14
Random Canola field while we drive.
15
Someone posing with his rental car.
Haha
16
17
Beach.
Real beautiful and clean beach.
18
19
20
21
My Boyfriend Fav Meal there.
All his fav seafood but I don't really eat them.
So he finish the whole stew by himself.
22
23

Off to the Hallim Park
24
I love these Tulip.
Super Pretty.
25
White Tulip.
26
My playful boyfriend.
27
Too many Sakura photo and i can't decide which to post.
28
Another photo of Jeju Grandfather stone.
29
my stone Friends.
30
안녕하세요
More stones.
31
I have this on my christmas tree.
32

33
Timer Shot.
With lots of Photo Bomber but I love it.
34
Look like Snow Queen right.
35
My reaction when i saw this pretty peacock is WOW!
Super pretty.
I didn't know that peacock is so huge and white!
Sentosa peacock is green and smaller.
36
Mm... they love him. haha.
37

38
Haha. Act only.
But I like this photo.
Sakura is just so pretty and Romantic.
39
End the day with Bibimmyeon.
Can't really find Bibimmyeon in singapore.
Yummy.

Korea Trip Day 1 & 2
Korea Trip Day 3
Korea Trip Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment