Thursday, March 21, 2013

VanityTrove : Spring Update

01
Here's my 2nd review on VanityTrove.
This is also my 10th box of VanityTrove.

02
It's a little surprise gift i give myself every month.
03
It's also a perfect gift for my girl friends.

07
It's a Box of Goodies.
Every month there will be different kinds of products in it and it's worth more than $100.

04
Recently, they add in this little magazine which i love.

05

06

Don't throw your VanityTrove boxes away after you finish using all the products.
Reuse it by using it as storage for your little stuff.
08

The Design Closets is doing the first give away.
Start from Instagram.
10
Really love looking at #thedesignclosets
Love to see how my customers look like in The Design Closets clothing.
Motive me to work hard.
So share your #thedesignclosets #ootd with me now in Instagram
Follow me if you like ;)
@cherylhanying
TDC Ad
Click on photo to Subscribe now!

Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment