Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advertorial: Candilicious Nails

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Did my new Gelish Nails at Candilicious Nails. Its a home-based Manicure & Pedicure.
Love gelish! Cause gelish nail don't chip or peel off + it can last 3 to 4wks :)
My polish always get demage after I packed my stocks and parcels :(
So gelish nail allow me to have beautiful nail even after all the packing.
Candilicious Nails also offer Acrylic & Normal Express/Classic Nail Services.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I believe that everyone is afraid to enter a stranger place without knowing how does it look like.
So i am the one that trying this out on everyone behalf ;) haha.
This is the room that I  did my nail in. So sweet right. Its clean and very comfortable.
As you can see Candilicious Nails has a full range of colours for Gel polish and OPI nail Polish.
So no doubt that the products that they use it Thumb Up!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is Shanice. The Store owner :)
Very Friendly and outgoing lady.
We have been talking non stop during the service.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Price Chart of Candilicious Nails
Express Manicure & Pedicure - $15
Classic Manicure & Pedicure - $40
Gelish Mani/Pedi - $40/$50
Check out on their web for more info.
http://candiliciousnails.blogspot.com/

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Usual Price for my set of nails cost S$110.
But now its only S$68 + Free Express pedi for my readers.
Only Valid for booking before 9 Dec (with S$20 Deposit)
Period of usage 27 Dec 2011 to 10 Jan 2012.
So remember to quote my name when u visit her to get the special price ;)

Love my set of Nails?
Contact Shanice to make ur appointment now!
candiliciousnails@hotmail.com
9431 4895
http://candiliciousnails.blogspot.com/


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sneak Preview :)

No comments:

Post a Comment