Friday, July 29, 2011

Collection 55: Preview

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Full preview available In TDC Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/thedesignclosets

Special promotion for all our customers...
Step 1: "Like" The Design Closets Facebook Page now & become a fan of us
Step 2: Go to Collection 55 photo album, click on "Like" and "Share" to share the album.
Step 3: Please remember to include your Facebook User Name in your order.

- $1 off per item
- Additional Free register mail for 3 items and above.
Only apply to collection 55 items


Should be launching it on Mon 8pm :)
Remember to do those step above before Mon 8pm :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Embroidered Doll Top (C55)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Embroidery detail is make up of cross stritch. Mad Love with it.
I kept Navy Blue and White. I love the Yellow too But I got too many clothes in my closet.
How I wish i got a bigger closet or a walk in closet :p
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shoulder Cut Out Tee (C54)
Which I only left with last few pieces.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cut Out Tank Tunic (C54)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ps only photo of me, cause these are all my outfit to school.
School reopen and make my life so boring. Every week will be school, project and work. -.- |||
Weekend also project project!
Gonna get myself motivate to do my projects.
Its crazy. I got 3 group projects, 1 presentation, 1 test and 3 exam at the end of the sem.
usually only 1 group project per sem. So everyone is emailing and smsing me, Cheryl which topic we should do. Stress! Cannot one at a time? No. -.-
ok Shall stop my complaining.
Gonna finish part 1 of one of the project by this weekend and submit it on next week ;)

Some overdue due photos which i took with Jun Ying in the studio.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TDC Team! See my great Cousin. Still Helping me during our weekend shoot.
How I wish she can work full time with me.
Gonna work hard so she can come back and join me soon :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Always look like a background when I took photo with them.
All so pretty -.-  and my eye is so dead -.0

No comments:

Post a Comment