Monday, June 27, 2011

Eleanor

Just saw comments on forum on who is the owner of The Design Closets.
Interesting. Some of them got it correct, but some got it wrong.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Design Closets only got one owner. Me!
Wanna pull Eleanor into the company, but she prefer to go out to try on other stuff first :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thats why I am always complaining in my twitter.
Have to handle everything myself.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I can get crazy some time. haha.
Really hope TDC can do better, So I can get a office and hire some girls to help me out.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At the moment, my only part time helper is Eleanor. Eleanor is my younger cousin.
She is 4 years younger than me, which is alot younger than me. She is also TDC 2nd Model.
But currently she is helping me with every thing except modeling.
Working behind the scene is always better than infront :)

Her Job Scope in TDC:
1. Everything about Parcel (which is v v impt)
2. Iron and arrange clothes during the photo shoot.
3. Driver (if there is car available)
4. Store Man (I believe all blog store owner will be as strong as us. For girls to carry so many stock back is crazy. I always tell Eleanor that I feel like my lung is falling out when i carry those stock)

She is currently looking for a full time job as she just finish her poly.
After she left, I will be alone again.
anyone want to take over her place? Haha
can you fufill the 4 task above?
I need some one that can act fast, work fast, Clear mind and good memory.
Difficult ar. haha.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some photo of us before we went for berry happy photo shoot.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Trying to make my eye like lady gaga.
My 2nd time on fake lashes.
Which I don't quite like it, but it always look good in photo.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So much make up on, but still look normal in Photo shoot.
This is how strong a studio light have.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The both us share the same bed room + Jezebel (Eleanor's younger sis)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Eleanor's eyes
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mine. Ps if i scare you :p
Eleanor idea of taking photo of our eyes. For fun.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I can't take nice photo without smiling.
Look firece as usual. haha.

4 comments:

  1. the second photo (even without a smile) is actually a very nice shot of you. like the 'care-free' style of hair. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks. cause my fan is right infront of me.
    But that is the best spot in my room to take photo :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, have u considered cutting bangs? cos i think ur long fringe now will not be as nice as if u cut bangs. haha, just suggesting cos i think ur eyes are very pretty so maybe a change in hairstyle can really highlight ur face. no offense!

    btw, the puff sleeved dress on tdc's newest collection, is it only available in emerald green? Cos the description writes: please state colour but there's only one colour. Will be interested to purchase if there's another colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. I did consider about it before.
    But my stylist said that i will look weird on it, cause my hair is quite flat.
    I also keep my fringe shorter. But He want me to keep it long.

    one colour only :) I put emerald name there just in case that customer see a wrong colour :)

    ReplyDelete