Sunday, February 27, 2011

Closet Collection 39: Preview

Closet Collection 39 will be a mini Collection as only some of the factory just started working :(
Envy. Long Holiday.... :p
I will only preview on The Design Closets Self Manufacture Design then :)

Midsummer Printed Dress
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Purple
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pink
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Green
Belt excluded

This is the dress which i wore for CNY too :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me in Pink

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me in Purple
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And as seen on my Cousin :)
Check out on my CNY post for more photo of this dress.

I actually kept all 3 colours for myself :p
gonna highlight some thing about this dress. The material of this dress is made of fab chiffon.
Real soft like silk. Love it :)

Ps.: There will be numbers of Backorder opening in Closet Collection 39. (including Closet 38 item + Ruched Bandage Skirt)

My New Necklace which i got it from Desire Desired before CNYImage Hosted by ImageShack.usLovely
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Love the service from their owner. Fast! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
As seen on my banner :p

Name Necklace credit to: http://desire-desired.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment