Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Resolutions

I shall start off with what i wish to accomplish in this new 2011.
1. Complete my Degree at the end of this year.
2. Learn to control my temp, lesser war with my family and bf.
3. Bring The Design Closets to a higher level.
4. Better time management. So i can balance my job(TDC) and my family well.
5. Make a determination to go on a diet! (I make this resolution every year. but always fail to accomplish)
6. Spend more time with God
7. Make more friends with my TDC Customers :p
8. Work harder to bring my mum for a holiday.


ok. now share what i have accomplish for year 2010.
Its a very interesting year for me. As well as a challenges year too.
First i resign from my job. why do I resign my job when TDC wasn't doing well at the start?
Cause my boss realise that I am doing an online store at my personal time as well as doing a further study which is completely unrelated to what i am doing in the co.  which is a web and graphic designer.
So no choice, gonna fire him before he fire me which he plan to do so.
Bad right?
But all Thanks to him who give me a kick at my back. Else i will never gonna make TDC my full time job. Which i love it alot. Its good that i no need to waste any more time on a co. which i can't learn much :p 
So the biggest accomplishment in 2010 is Cheryl found her new career :p

Hope all of us have a meaningful life too.
If not start doing your 2011 Resolutions.
As i found this interesting note in wikipedia

Recent research shows that while 52% of participants in a resolution study were confident of success with their goals, only 12% actually achieved their goals. Men achieved their goal 22% more often when they engaged in goal setting, (a system where small measurable goals are being set; such as, a pound a week, instead of saying "lose weight"), while women succeeded 10% more when they made their goals public and got support from their friends



So all ladies, start sharing your goal to all your friends and get encouragement from them as well as getting them to remind you what u set!

No comments:

Post a Comment