Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hatched

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Vintage!

Try out a new restaurant yesterday.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hatched!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Egg!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And more Egg!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A restaurant that sell whole day breakfast.
Egg is their main ingredient in all the dish.
So highly recommend for all Egg lover :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look at their wall.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With their stress up staff. haha. Joking.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Designer. Both Aubrey and I order the same dish.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mocha for Aubrey and Green Apple Juice for me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Love their deco. even their lights.
Check out there web. Cute!
http://www.hatched.sg/

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Taking photo with the old window :p

To all TDC customer,
Thanks for your patient. Has been making you girls wait for me for weeks.
So sorry about it. I will try to finish replying all the emails over this week end.
But please give me some time. As I just finish my exam, so need to give some time for my family and bf too :p
So i will try to balance everything in my life.

Add me in twitter to know more about me ;p
http://twitter.com/cherisho0

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I haven't received my email for the backorders. Just want to check with you if you finished sending the emails out. A bit worried. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jiayu said...
    Hey, I haven't received my email for the backorders. Just want to check with you if you finished sending the emails out. A bit worried. Thanks!

    Cheryl <3
    Hi Babe, So sorry to keep you waiting. I only manage to finish Oct email. Will finish all email on Mon :) Sorry to keep you waiting.

    ReplyDelete