Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Exam Again!

Exam AGAIN! :(
Trying to control myself not to open my gmail a/c.
Once i open it, I will start working non-stop.
So all TDC customer, please forgive me for slow reply or no reply :p

Need to focus on my exam from today till 04 Nov.
I don't want to fail any subject. Is painful to even study one more sem.
1 more year from grad. Can't wait to grad. I need my degree!

Will settle all email once i finish my paper on 04 Nov.
All parcel will also be mail out on 05 Nov.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lazy to put on make up. Only powder on. In love with my maxi dress.
Got lots of maxi dress in my closet, but didn't have a chance to wear it out :)
06 Nov outdoor shooting with Aubrey.
Excited yet nervous.
Shooting is normal to me. But not infront of the camera.
I still prefer to be behind the scene :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Did you girls realise this?
TDC First Label is out.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, would tdc consider hiring new model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous said...
    Hi, would tdc consider hiring new model?

    Cheryl <3
    I am always looking for new faces.
    So If any of u think u are suitable to be tdc model,
    Please feel free to send us ur photo and ur experience info.
    We will prefer model with experience and not modeling for others store :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any minimum age, height or experience needed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous said...
    Is there any minimum age, height or experience needed?

    Cheryl <3
    Actually we don't really have a age limit. As long as you are suitable for school and Office wear.
    Maybe around 20 to 25.

    ReplyDelete