Sunday, August 29, 2010

New Make Up Pouch

Bro just came back from his BKK trip.
He went there for work.
Photobucket
The only item that he bought for me. A Make up pouch.
Photobucket
Love it. In Sweet Pink and a small ribbon infront.
Photobucket
Stuff that i have it inside the pouch.

Most of my family members are christian and we went to the same church every sunday.
Photobucket
We will usually have our lunch together after the services. Eleanor :)
Photobucket
Eleanor's sis & mum
Photobucket
Breakfast style.
Photobucket
Busy picking out those "chong" which she dislike. So do I. haha.
Photobucket
By the time we finish our food, all the church members behind are gone.
Photobucket
My new colour contact lens.
Mesmeric Black.
Usually i use Mystical Black.

4 comments:

  1. i think is time for u all to launch the sales for TDC

    ReplyDelete
  2. mANDY said...
    i think is time for u all to launch the sales for TDC

    Cheryl <3
    I wanted but i still busy with my project and I am moving any time.
    So shldn't be so soon.
    Join our mailer list for more update :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. -eLeanor- said...
    nice pouch!!! :)

    Cheryl <3
    Didn't know my bro got good taste in choose girls stuff :p

    ReplyDelete