Saturday, July 24, 2010

NDP Rehearsal

Went to NDP rehearsal that day.
At first excited, and shrag
Photobucket
Got the tix from my bro who is working behind this year NDP
Photobucket
We were early.
Photobucket
Eleanor's Mum and my mama.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Dig out our flag and start taking photo.
Photobucket
Flag!
Photobucket
Found this in my goodies bag.
Photobucket
With game in it.
Photobucket
This is what we do during the waiting time :p Cheryl!
Photobucket
Aubrey!
Photobucket
Eleanor!
Photobucket
Start Raining!!! So "Lucky".
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We have our rain coat on too. Super warm.
Photobucket
Everyone had their rain coat in too. When is the last time i wear a rain coat? I think is before i went to primary sch. haha
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Aubrey trying to be a courtesy lion. haha.
Photobucket
All the tanks.
Photobucket
Police Force.

Went to MOF after NDP
Photobucket
Aubrey!
Photobucket
Both Eleanor and I have the same Bento.
Photobucket
Eleanor mama.
Photobucket
Mama
Photobucket
My Favourite. Mango!
Photobucket
And More Mango!

No comments:

Post a Comment