Monday, June 7, 2010

Loves Coach

Advertorial

Ding Dong! My first coach item has arrival my door step on sun morning.
The owner delivery their customer product right to their door step.
Service UP! So is a 100% that i will receive my coach wallet :)
Photobucket
Love the pleated design infront.
Photobucket
The Back.
Photobucket
Love to put lots of stuff in my wallet. So this wallet is just right for me.
Photobucket
With lots of slot to put my stuff.
Photobucket
To Me, is a must to have a place to place my coin.
I don't like to bring an extra coin pouch out :P
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I use it once i receive it on sun :p

Some item which i love :)


They sell lots of brand which girls love, Coach, kate Spade, DKNY, Marc Jacobs & Michael Kors.
Visit loves Coach now! They are having some discount for their Kate Spade item.
And their price is really cheaper than what you expected :p

Went to Hendra New studio for TDC new collection shooting.
Photobucket
The Guys are busy setting the lights and Backdrop.
Photobucket
Convertiable dress :)
Best Piece ever! One dress and there is more than 9 ways to wear it.
All you have to do it, play with it and explore for more creatives ways to wear it :)

Photobucket
Meet Bro and Natalie to east coast after the shoot, to fly kite.
Photobucket
One Setting the kite and 2 use eye power to help.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is what you will do after the kite go all the way up.
nothing to do :p
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Favourite, taking photo at the beach. Love these photo. So peaceful.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hair keep flying around.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Stream boat for dinner @ Bugis.
The guys always love to eat stream boat :)

Gonna work on the closet 18 launch now!
http://thedesignclosets.com/


Credits:
Coach Soho Pleated Signature French Purse
http://loves-coach.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment